Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Bowl Champs

Well, the Steelers are officially the best football team in the universe. Even all the crying about the refs isn't enough to ruin this day for me. For those of you who are interested in how I celebrated my first Super Bowl victory, you'll be glad to know it was nothing less than championship style looting. After the game I partied in the streets of Brooklyn flipping over cars and setting fire to news stands. It was awesome and I now have half a dozen desk appearance tickets. I don't really have the words to explain myself right now, but once I do I'll be sure to write some shit down and post it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

congratulations, man. bask in as much glory as you can.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Congrats - name your kids antwaan, hines, and ben.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

Actually, in a very poorly-planned move on my part, I legally bound myself to name my first born child Gentleman Jack in exchange for a free drink at the Abbey Pub. But if I become a Catholic and decide to have a litter of kids, I will definitely start naming them after Steelers players.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home