Saturday, April 29, 2006

Happy NFL Draft 2006!


My favorite day of the year has come once again. I am anxiously awaiting to see who will become the next treasured members of the Steelers family, and I'm sure every other football fan is doing the same for their respective team. The Steelers have the 32nd pick by virtue of being the best football team in the universe, but I don't mind the wait because I'll probably watch all ten hours of draft coverage today anyway. I have complete confidence that the Steelers will have a stellar draft as usual. As for the non-Steelers fans out there, may all your picks turn out to be Ben Roethlisbergers and Troy Polamalus and not Ron Daynes, Cade McNowns and Curtis Enises.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

hehe. good shit. i haven't been to this blog in months, but i figured you'd have something given your profuse love of this day. i can't believe you guys gave us 3 picks!!! hope santonio is worth it.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

It was definitely worth it. What the hell are the Steelers going to do with nine draft picks? Santonio Holmes was the number one ranked player on my big board, and, yes, sadly enough, I do have a big board. I've also renamed my apartment the War Room. Seriously, the Steelers have an uncanny knack for picking the exact player I want every year.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

man, cory, you're the best thing this bloated death-march of a draft has to offer.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home